we are a network of professionals
The Estate Planning Council of Saskatoon (SEPC) includes professionals working in the estate planning field today.
We are an association that offers:
- expertise in all fields related to estate planning
- years of experience
- the latest financial planning rules, techniques and information
Our membership includes Accountants, Lawyers, Life Underwriters, Financial Planners, Planned Giving Officers from local charities, and other professionals who meet the SEPC's membership criteria.
The SEPC promotes discussion of topics and problems in matters of estate and taxation planning. Through the exchange of ideas and information, we consistently improve our ability to provide the best and current information on:
- benefits from tax planning for investment income
- meeting personal and financial goals when estates are ultimately dispersed
- reduce the tax impact of death on family, business partners and heirs